
We had a football packed weekend. I took the kids down to Provo for the BYU-Utah State game. The kids had a great time. Their favorite parts were Rise and Shout and the cougar growl. By the end of the game, Christian complained that his tummy hurt. Maybe it was the kettle corn, snow cone, hot dog, and cougar tail (the longest maple bar I have ever seen).

We sat in the second to last row of the stadium. Notice the guy behind us with the hang loose sign, we came back from getting treats only to find him eating our kettle corn. He explained by saying he thought we had gone home. He then put it on the ground and casually kicked the bag over with his foot!

Oh, Cosmo!

The next night, Kate and I headed to the University of Utah game with Nannie Roe. Kate thought the seats were a lot better. I am not sure if it was the 50 yard line or the fact that they had backs. Thanks to her classmates at school, Kate is really worried about the rivalry between Utah and BYU . I told her it was OK to like both schools as long as she ended up going to BYU and cheered for the Y whenever they play the U.
WHO eats someone's popcorn, even if they have gone home? What a weirdo!
ReplyDeletegotta teach them young about who they are to cheer for ;) I am still dying over the kette corn guy. seriously? cheap byu fan.
ReplyDelete