Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

We celebrated Halloween on Wednesday with Trunk or Treat, on Friday with the school carnival and parade, and finally on Monday night (Halloween) with friends and trick or treating.
The kids had fun roasting hot dogs
The kids about ready to head out to trick or treat. It was the perfect fall evening!
After trick or treating, the kids sorted their loot....
...which I didn't let them eat! They had to come home and eat their veggies before bed!

2 comments:

  1. seriously halloween lasts FOR-EV-ER!! I was ready to see it go. I can't believe you made your kids eat veggies Halloween night, you are so not fun ;) healthy... but dang!! you are one tough mama ;) j/k you are awesome. i was past the point of caring once halloween night came!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Is that a fancy house cottage in the backyard? It is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete