Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy Birthday, Christian!

Kate made this sign to decorate for Christian's big day.

Christian turned 6 today! He had a Sunday birthday this year which was fun because it reminded me so much of the Sunday morning he joined our family. They say Sunday babies are kind, happy, and wise. Christian most definitely fits that description.

Here are somethings that Christian loves and does at 6:
  • Christian is such a sweet kid. His kindergarten teacher often pulls me aside to let me know how Christian helped a friend who was sad or struggling in class.
  • He is a good helper.
  • He is a good brother--even when he is pushing his sisters buttons intentionally.
  • He loves sports. We just started basketball this week and he is in heaven!
  • He loves math and likes to work ahead in his math homework book.
  • I hate to admit this one, but he loves tv. In fact, he said that he was born to watch tv.
  • I love the way he says girl and world. I will be sad when he grows out of it.
  • He is currently loving legos.
  • He just recently told me that he is the most popular kid in kindergarten. I love his confidence.
  • He is funny. He loves to make people laugh.
  • He loves shrimp and broccoli.
  • He would eat chips over candy any day of the week.
  • He is a great presents-opener. He is so excited about every gift he receives.
  • This year he learned to ride his bike like a champ.
  • He is a great skier.
  • Although he appears to be fearless, ants scare him to death.
  • He really loves his friends.
I can't imagine our family without Christian. He brings so much love and light to our home. I can't wait to see what this 6 year old will do next!

Here are some pictures of the birthday morning.
Christian's cousins were there when we got home from church. It was fun to have presents to open all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment